Our governing body the Royal College of Dentist has now instructed dentist that they may see emergency/urgent care patients either virtually or in person.
Central Dental Group has now implemented enhanced measures to ensure patients and staff feel safe and comfortable.
What we are doing for you:
Prior to your arrival, we will be texting / calling all guests who are visiting our facility to determine if they’ve traveled or have any symptoms that would indicate that they are unwell, or if they have had recent contact with anyone who has been unwell.
Please not for employees and staff, we have a zero-symptom allowed attendance policy;
We are implementing contactless check in and check out:
- Before arriving and/or parking underground please call/text our office to let us know you have arrived before entering the office. We ask this is done outside the building as there maybe connection issues in the P1 Parking Garage
- We will be staggering appointment times
- Our admin team will respond to let you know that you may enter the office, as there limited seating for patients to keep our 2m social distancing recommendation.
- Staff will be greeting our guests with a friendly smile from the front desk to acknowledge your arrival. Upon entering the office your temperature will be taken, recorded and if necessary, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- After entering the office please proceed to our disinfecting center, just to the right of the closet. We are asking our patients to use the hand sanitizer and non-medical masks provided (unless you are wearing your own)
- We are implementing contactless check in and check out
- Last minute cancellation/no shows will be charged for the time we allotted for you. Please note due to the severe restrictions on the flow of patients and courtesy to other patients there will not be any leeway on waiving this fee.
- We will be adjusting the distance between our waiting room chairs. Please adhere to the chairs available
- Social distancing will be encouraged and facilitated in common areas
- Our waiting room/treatment rooms will be disinfected between treatments. For all cleaning and sanitization, we are using PD-care wipes, which is a product endorsed by Health Canada as effective disinfectants and sanitizers against COVID-19. We are disinfecting high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, railings, light switches, lockers, throughout each day
- Our condo corporation are deep cleaning bathrooms and common areas
- Our surgical gowns are laundered by Canadian Linen and changed after each patient.
- We have installed air purifiers (Surgically clean air machines) in each operatory to eliminate aerosols and purify the rooms.
- Patient to be aware that due to the scheduling complexities during these times you will have an appointment range set for you and not a specific time. We ask for your understanding and patience at this time.
We are aware that the outbreak and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) can raise questions and concerns from our patients planning a visit to the clinic. Rest assured that we are taking all necessary precautions for your safety, and that of our employees.
We are so thankful for the essential workers in our community who have worked tirelessly to help keep our society functioning and safer for the rest of us. We’ve decided to give a complimentary take home whitening kit to our essential workers!