Health and Safety Protocols
The team at Central Dental Group take the health and safety of all our patients very serious. To ensure that the highest standards are maintained our office strictly follows or in some instances exceed the infection-prevention guidelines as mandated by the Chief Medical Officer of Ontario and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons.
Our protocols include the following:
- Pre-Screening of Staff and Patients prior to arrival
- Disinfection center (to the right of our entrance)
- Physical barriers between administration staff and patients
- All staff and patients required to wear appropriate PPE when in the office
- All operatories are floor to ceiling walls with each doorway containing full height doors
- Each operatory contains a surgically clean air unit to purify the air by removing airborne viruses and particles, refreshing the air 20-30 times per hour. (visit www.surgicallycleanair.com )
- Our office employs the SterilWize workflow management system, ensuring best practices for instrument sterilization and verification documentation.
- All treatment rooms and waiting rooms are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected between each patient and at the end of the day.
- All additional requirements by the CMOH and RCDSO stringently followed as mandated
Should you have additional questions please do not hesitate to ask us.