TORONTO DENTIST OFFERS TIPS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH HEALTHY IN THE ONTARIO M4S 2A9 REGION
When searching for a dentist in the Ontario M4S 2A9 area, it is important to find a professional who understands that prevention is as important as restoration and cosmetic treatment. Patients with the best dental health have a dentist who not only treats problems such as tooth decay, gum disease, and chipped or cracked teeth, but who can help prevent problems from happening in the first place.
Dr. Jordon Soll and the Central Dental Group team in Toronto believe that many dental problems can be prevented with proper oral health habits. Dr. Soll and his team take the time at each appointment to make sure that the patient understands what they need to do at home to keep their mouths healthy and their smiles sparkling. Here, Dr. Soll provides several tips for patients to ensure that their oral health is top notch:
- Proper at home oral health care: Most patients know that brushing and flossing are critical to overall health. Yet, many still frequently rush through these daily habits or skip them in exchange for a few extra moments of sleep. Dr. Soll recommends that patients think through their daily routine. Are you brushing for the proper amount of time? Do you floss every single day? Is your toothbrush in good shape – firm but not harsh? Are you properly removing food particles and bacteria from all surfaces of your teeth?
- Think about nutrition: If you’re consuming a lot of foods and beverages with high sugar content, you could be damaging your teeth and gums. These foods such as soda, juice, candy, and cakes can create a sticky environment that’s perfect for decay and gum disease to grow. While Dr. Soll knows that most patients aren’t willing to give up these items completely, limiting their consumption will vastly improve the health of your mouth.
- Keep your appointments: As important as it is to brush and floss, eat and drink well, it’s also critical to stay current with your dental checkups. At these appointments, patients receive a professional cleaning and Dr. Soll takes the time to examine your mouth for potential problem spots. If there are areas of concern, they can be treated, usually in less time than if the problem grows.
Your dental health is important to your overall wellness. Recent studies have shown a direct link between oral health and medical conditions. To keep your mouth, and your body, healthy, schedule an appointment with Dr. Soll today.
- Best Toronto General and Family Dentistry – Gentle patient care ensures the best general and family dentistry experiences in Toronto
- Oral Examinations Toronto – Dental team provides comprehensive oral examinations
- Dental Care Toronto – Dental team utilizes progressive technology to provide high quality care
- Toronto Dentist Ontario M4S 2A9 – Toronto dentist offers tips to keep your mouth healthy in the Ontario M4S 2A9 region