DENTISTS IN TORONTO EXPLAIN WHY DENTAL IMPLANTS ARE A POPULAR TREATMENT IN COSMETIC DENTISTRY
There are many dental procedures for restoring missing teeth; however, dental implants have proven to provide the longest lasting results. With excellent oral hygiene habits, dental implants can last a lifetime. In addition to longevity, dental implants can be life changing. They can renew confidence, boost self-esteem, and help patients feel more attractive. At Central Dental Group in Toronto, ON, a highly respected dental team can explain why dental implants are a popular treatment in cosmetic dentistry.
Together, Dentist Dr. Jordan Soll and Periodontal Specialist Dr. Walton can provide the optimal patient experience from consultation to the procedures. The treatment is popular because dental implants can:
- Restore health to the smile by replacing missing teeth, helping patients avoid teeth shifting.
- Restore function to the smile by enabling the ability to chew, bite, and speak properly.
- Restore beauty to smile when coupled with dental crowns, dental bridges, or full dentures.
Drs. Soll and Walton believe in the importance of understanding the treatment process before deciding if dental implants are right for you. During a consultation appointment with Dr. Soll, he will examine your mouth, teeth, and gums and ask you about your medical history. Digital x-rays will be taken to detect any potential abnormalities. Dr. Soll will take the time necessary to determine if dental implants are right for you. If they are, he will form a treatment plan.
Dr. Walton will perform the oral surgery. Before the procedure, she will administer local anesthesia to provide the utmost comfort. Then, she will gently place the dental implant into the jawbone. Over time, the bone will fuse to the implant during a process called osseointegration. A healing process will follow. Once the jawbone has healed, you will return for the next stage of treatment. Dr. Soll will complete the procedure by placing dental crowns, dental bridges, or full dentures to restore health, function, and beauty to the smile.
After dental implant treatment, you can count on a natural-looking smile. We recommend excellent oral hygiene practices to ensure the longevity of the dental implants. This includes brushing at least twice a day, flossing before bedtime, and dental check-ups every three to six months.
Do you want to explore dental implant treatment? If so, Dr. Soll will be happy to talk with you further. Schedule a consultation appointment with him today by calling our team at (416) 789 1372.
- Methods of Restoring Teeth Toronto – Respected dental team explains one of the most effective methods of restoring teeth
- Implant Dentist Toronto – Patients seek a well-known dentist and periodontal specialist for implant treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry Dental Implants Toronto ON – Dentists in toronto explain why dental implants are a popular treatment in cosmetic dentistry
- Dental Implants Toronto M4S 2A9 – Patients ask, “what are the advantages of dental implants?”