DENTAL TEAM HIGHLIGHTS THE BENEFITS OF TEETH WHITENING
Have you thought about having a tooth whitening solution that lasts a lifetime? At Central Dental Group in Toronto, we have. Therefore, we offer a Forever White Program if you have your teeth whitened in our office. You receive a home whitening kit each year you receive professional cleanings. We recommend cleanings and examinations at least every six months.
First, it is important to schedule a consultation appointment so we can determine your candidacy for teeth whitening. We will review your medical history and examine your mouth, teeth, and gums. If you are a candidate for treatment, we will tailor a plan to meet your needs. Most people are candidates for teeth whitening treatments, which is one of many reasons they are popular.
We offer the Zoom White Speed Light Activated system, the only in-office treatment in which the light intensity can be adjusted to meet individual needs. This whitening method is ideal for removing stains caused by the consumption of certain beverages and foods. Dr. Soll supervises all of the whitening treatments to ensure optimal results. For treatment, we ensure the gums, face, and eyes are protected. Then, we apply a whitening gel to the teeth. We activate the bleaching agents with a specialized light. After a single appointment, you can count on a smile up to eight shades lighter.
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular treatments in cosmetic dentistry. Treatment is designed to be convenient as possible, allowing you to achieve the smile of your dreams in a minimal amount of time. In addition, we want to help you keep your smile bright and beautiful. Therefore, we provide instructions such as limiting the consumption of stain causing foods and beverages such as berries, sauces, coffee, tea, and cola. It is also critical to avoid tobacco products. Smoking can wreak havoc on your smile as well as your overall health.
It is time to preserve one of your greatest assets – your smile. We can help ensure you receive a teeth whitening treatment that delivers long-lasting results. Go after a more gorgeous smile by calling (416) 789 1372 today to schedule a consultation appointment.
- Teeth Whitening Service Toronto – Teeth whitening services in Toronto
- Best Teeth Whitening Toronto – Toronto residents ask, “Why should I visit a dentist for the best teeth whitening?”
- Dentist-Supervised Teeth Whitening Toronto – Why dentist-supervised teeth whitening is important
- Teeth Whitening Treatment Toronto – Dental team highlights the benefits of teeth whitening
- Cost of Teeth Whitening Toronto ON – Patients ask, “What are the cost factors of teeth whitening?”
- Teeth Whitening Ontario M4S 2A9 – Teeth whitening can get your smile ready for summer in the Ontario M4S 2A9 region